Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:46 Petty thought of the day: when a social, outgoing friend compares herself to Carson McCullers I want to say NO RESEMBLANCE WHATSOEVER. #
  • 11:10 Downloading pics we shot last night to settle into a morning of roastaroma tea and photo editing. #
  • 16:32 Going to take a break from picture editing to capture some video. WebWhoreHQ cam on SOY will be down while I do that. #
  • 17:51 If I had my druthers I'd either a) take a hot bath, get a massage & fall asleep or b) go get pho & greasy pork dong & see a movie. #
  • 17:54 "Greasy pork dong" is just what we call fat, generous, delicious egg rolls arou nd these parts. "We" being @DeliaTS & I only. #
  • 19:58 About to shoot some pics & video of @DeliaTS in shimmery pantyhose & silk chemise. #
  • 21:17 Yay! I get so wet without realizing what's happening when I shoot photos and video of @DeliaTS. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: