Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:27 I dreamed Robert DeNiro & I were trying to run away from a younger Al Pacino together. But Al was actually sort of Richard Lewis. #
  • 13:14 OMG. What is wrong with people who are still using answering machines that go off when they pick up the phone & they don't turn them off? #
  • 14:13 Getting ready to do some exercise . . . I'll be on cam for voyeurs! I know, I need to make a page that clarifies cam stuff for non-members. #
  • 15:59 Engaged in a family fight on FB over that lame thing people are reposting about how America should be ashamed of the telethons for Haiti. #
  • 21:54 Uploading stuff for members r ight now; hope it finishes up in less than an hour. #
  • 00:45 Gross! I got four bad pistachios tonight. REAL bad. In my mouth. In other news, my members-only update is posted. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: