Monday, January 25, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:06 The morning air outside smells so familiar and rare at the same time. Possibly rare because I don't go outside enough? #
  • 11:44 Narrowing pics I want to use in the Zip-Down Dress gallery I'll post tomorrow or Tuesday. #
  • 11:47 RT @ACLU_WA: Naked airport scanner finds cellphone, misses bomb components. bit.ly/5uNqGa #
  • 13:05 Printing out crossword puzzles for @DeliaTS - she's been "into" them lately, which I find romantic for some reason. #
  • 13:45 Packing for a night off/away from work is SO much more fun/easier than packing for shoots. Really looking forward to the ne xt 30 hours. #
  • 15:49 Mmmmmm! Hot, limey Pho for lunch - so perfect on a cold, wet Sunday. We're going to love the fuck out of our time off. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: