Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:03 I know what you're going to say, but I really wish my PM Dawn CD wasn't scratched / didn't skip & repeat when played. #
  • 12:57 Had some breakfast, sipping on tea, taking care of some bills, looking forward to paying a girl to touch me all (almost) over in an hour. #
  • 18:25 Just wrote/sent a couple of emails I've been procrastinating on for months. Hope I worded them appropriately/effectively/didn't sound dumb. #
  • 22:16 Hope to go to sleep early tonight to make up for staying up until 5 am last night & not getting enough zzzz's. #
  • 00:17 Mmmmmm! Just made sweet love with @DeliaTS and now my pussy is makin g cum-filled noises. Hope voyeurs caught it! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: