Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:42 The cuteness of my nephews is just off the charts. OFF THE CHARTS CUTENESS! #
  • 10:41 OMG -- my 3 yr old nephew's Darth Vader impression is fucking fantastic. He also does a terrific Wallace Shawn/Princess Bride "I'm waiting!" #
  • 11:36 The family resemblance is uncanny: 3 yr old nephew shouts to us from toilet: "I have a healthy turd! I have a healthy turd, guys!" #
  • 15:45 Hanging out with a 3 year old is awesome because you MUST dance on the sidewalk to street musicians with no trace of self-consciousness. #
  • 00:44 Just got home from watching a Tuna Christmas at friends' house & enjoying great conversation! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: