Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:46 I have to drink more fluids today to loosen up my congestion. How's that for a hot Friday plan? #
  • 12:22 Lots of housecleaning to do in prep for family coming over tonight; can't wait to see my little nephews! #
  • 12:52 Compliment of the day: "WOW - ur hot, id suck a fart right outta ur butt,love jackin off over you". Gosh, I'm on FIRE! #
  • 13:56 @maylingsu Whoah - thanks for that link; Never heard of her, but I need to sink my teeth into that one. Beautiful . . . #
  • 15:01 @katstories I so fucking wish the media would cover military recruitment in the exact same way as that story. #
  • 18:47 Watching "The Rescuers" with nephews, @DeliaTS, sister & bro-in-law. #
  • 23:59 Tonight our 3 year old nephew asked me what "faith" is. And that experience is the definition of a blessing. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: