Friday, January 1, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:27 twitpic.com/w2idt - I love arriving at the dock right in time to board ferry. #
  • 12:54 twitpic.com/w2y9b - OH in Mex restaurant: "Am I making your pussy wet?" #
  • 14:38 Taking advantage of stupid bridge closure to eat naughty baked goods in Poulsbo. #
  • 16:06 Just got home. Getting all the disconnected spycams logged in again, cranking up the heat, etc. #
  • 18:53 We thought about going to a sober dance tonight, but looks like we're going to stay in with leftovers and Deep Space Nine. Be safe, fuckers! #
  • 19:05 Can I afford to get a new pair of glasses this year plus contacts? My old glasses are fine, but specs are my only cool accessory. #
  • 20:40 About to pay bills & add up how much money we spent the past few days. Yeah, WILD NY EVE RIGHT HERE!! #
  • 22:53 Going to get into a tub of hot water and try to wash off the stench of 2009. Okay, OKAY! I'm joking! 2009 was good for us in important ways. #
  • 00:06 It's officially 2010 here -- happy New Year's! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: