Thursday, January 14, 2010

From Twitter 01-13-2010



  • 09:30:40: I'm excited to be up early (for me) and feeling chipper. I hope it lasts . . . stepping away from the computer for morning tea & a stretch.
  • 13:33:02: Going to do some cardio, probably only 20 minutes, then take a shower. I'll be on our "anywhere" cam on SOY, members.
  • 16:58:43: RT @wbahner RT @funnyordie Pat Robertson has no idea how pacts w/ the Devil work. You make them for fiddle lessons, not earthquakes. Dumbass
  • 20:03:16: Our dog. Is driving. Me BATSHIT. Sorry voyeurs for having to listen to me attempting to be stern with her.
  • 20:11:47: Vids of our friend @AmberLily's hot ass & a compliment on my belly: http://www.tastytrixie.com/body-parts/belly-butt-vids/
  • 22:45:55: Built & sent out some more promos . . . I know. I'm a fucking bore. Trust me, I'm boring myself too.
  • 23:47:19: I don't know why @DeliaTS isn't interested in putting on her headlamp & inspecting my hemorrhoid. I'd totally get down on it if she had one!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: