Friday, December 25, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:09 Woke up to neighbor giving holiday cheer to @DeliaTS. No, not THAT kind of cheer. I'll try to blog about; made me emotional (in a good way). #
  • 12:21 Trying not to let this disgusting mandatory-we-line-corporate-insurance-co's pockets with our hard-earned $ scheme cast pall over Christmas. #
  • 13:24 FYI: I really support publicly-funded health care, but without AT LEAST the public option, this "reform" is pretty much despicable. #
  • 14:34 Bring on the Christmas; I'm done paying bills. Complicated SLIGHTLY by CCBill fucking up our checks 2 weeks running. #
  • 14:59 Got a Christmas box from one of @DeliaTS b rothers -- more waves of teary . . . sentimentality? Worry? Thanksgiving? Yeah. #
  • 15:39 Remember, @AlexaRPD is not just a faux ho, but a faux educator: you **MUST** read @thesexademic 's post: is.gd/5AxZS #
  • 18:01 twitpic.com/v27x9 - Pizza & Skynard with @DeliaTS debating spelling of Skynard. #
  • 19:09 When a vacation rental lists its features as "ocean view, free wifi, jacuzzi, monkeys" it gives me waking nightmares. #
  • 20:05 Prepping to light candles, listen to cheesy new age music & read while @DeliaTS exercises. #
  • 21:08 Heat in winter is even more expensive when your decrepit dog makes you open the door for her to SLOWLY go in/out 50 times a day. #
  • 23:09 Talking to my wanker on his Christmas Day. He wants to talk about platonic solids! Euclid and such! I'm "listening". #
  • 23:46 "The errors are not in the art, but in the artificers." - Isaac Newton #
  • 00:50 Perfect midnight snack on Christmas eve: apples, walnuts & raisins. #
  • 02:08 You'd think the kitchen is a place you can omit constant heat in winter, but freezing cold dishes kind of ruin food & drink best served hot. #
  • 02:09 Yes, I *am* making a bowl of naughty noodles at 2 am. So bad for me but it's CHRISTMAS! So I'll poison myself with carbs & dairy! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: