Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:56 AlexaRPD confirmed a lying thief by girl she stole pics from: twitter.com/BlueyedCass85/status/6954102609 (in case you missed it). #
  • 13:44 @furrygirl Someone we know KNOWS Richard, and of course he is definitely NOT Alexa. But might get a LOL out of the suggestion. #
  • 13:45 Going to get some fresh air, exercise and fooooooooooood . . . #
  • 16:25 Dear @DeepIntrospect: I'm not responsible for Alexa posting those photos, SHE is. If she's who you say, then SHE is the reckless one, NOT I. #
  • 20:13 @DelightAndDole Content theft isn't a NON issue, it's one of THE PRIMARY issues. If you want pointless free chat, tweet Alexa, not me. #
  • 00:22 twitpic.com/uxdg4 - Awesome clouds & light on our walk today. #
  • 01:41 Still awake, trudging through work I should've gotten done days ago. Building promos . . . glad they're of @DeliaTS - more fun to look at! #
  • 03:50 It's Christmas Eve!! And we're *just* going to bed. I think I think I did some penance tonight. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically sh ipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: