Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:19 I am determined to have an awesome day today. #
  • 09:38 RT @ms_bbwliz: "Abusive and invasive" Okla. plan to publish info about women who obtain abortions may go forward. tinyurl.com/y8f349a #
  • 10:44 RT @joepennant: One sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it. That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1,587.5TB #
  • 11:00 It's time for me to do two equally stinky things: pay the bills & that other thing you complain about me tweeting too much. #
  • 12:48 Most flattering #FF ever:RT @glamourimages: # barmy as a bag of bats but worth the follow @tastytrixie #
  • 17:55 Listening to music and editing pics for more December softcore updates. #
  • 18:13 OMG my neck is crepey (aka WRINKLED)in so many pics these days. Going to have to start wearing scarves or something. #
  • 18:35 Woot! RT @jizlee: You know what brings me joy this holiday season? Texting @ContentWhore pics of my poop. #
  • 18:43 Getting ready to do some exercise: I'll be on our spycams jumping around & stretching. Members go here: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 19:15 Uh-oh . . . fatty bun got tired very quickly. And HUNGRY . #
  • 20:38 Just realized those lines I thought were neck wrinkles were just shadows cast by my hair & angle of the light. Phew! #
  • 21:16 I love editing pictures; it's the only job I can do while listening to music. Plus I like staring at my twat. #
  • 22:43 Truly LOLing at: RT @jizlee: @msnaughty @tastytrixie #Twittershitter (and so glad I caught that poop tweet). #
  • 23:07 Cilantro is such a beautiful thing . . . especially on top of @DeliaTS enchilada soup. Going to bed now with so many kinds of hotness. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: