Friday, December 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:08 Trying to flesh out our webcam show schedule for the next three months. #
  • 16:33 twitpic.com/ty47y - How come something so good is not good FOR me? But oh YUM! #
  • 18:10 I haven't exercised in forever. But what I really want is salt 'n vinegar chips and pop. And to not wonder what the fuck I'm doing. #
  • 18:11 Feeling lame for not doing anything to acknowledge International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers. I've got fodder, but no focus. #
  • 18:13 Ideas for how you can participate in the International Day (& night?) to End Violence Against Sex Workers: www.swopusa.org/dec17 #
  • 18:44 I am at the point now where I honestly think my payment processor has me on a list of one that simply says "FUCK WITH THIS BITCH". #
  • 19:51 We've got to get on a more normal schedule. All the good get-attention hours are almost over by the time I wake up. #
  • 21:20 Looks like my sneeze clips must've gotten some attention on a board or something. clips4sale.com/studio/8131 #
  • 22:03 It's hard to market yourself as a SOMETIMES hairy webwhore. I hate disappointing people, but I also love variety. #
  • 23:53 Going to try to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight; hoping a more "normal" schedule will help me out of my funk. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: