Friday, December 11, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:44 I really need some more sleep. #
  • 12:21 About to call our stupid fucking senators' offices. Without the public option WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?!? Useless. Stupid. UGH. #
  • 12:34 @wonderingsub The public option is a not-for-profit insurance plan offered by/administered by government instead of private for-profit co. #
  • 14:45 Today is my "have fun with debt!" day (bill paying, checkbook balancing, etc.). I hope someone gives me a BJ afterwards. #
  • 19:28 Things that hurt: accidentally grabbing and pulling on a blackberry vine in the dark. Without gloves or mit tens. #
  • 20:43 @SequoiaRedd Oops! Disconnected without noticing (was still up on HouseCamz & Rude, I think, but I know those suck in comparison). Up now? #
  • 20:44 @SequoiaRedd Saw the awesome pics and hope you guys are having the awesomest & most joyful time together! #
  • 20:49 Going to put up some lights on the tree; logging in the roving cam, I think . . . #
  • 21:14 Getting down the decorations turned into a mouse-poop cleanup exercise. Going downtown to get some lights. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: