Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:03 Feels so good to wake up, stumble into the living room, and have warm sunshine hit you right in the chest. #
  • 11:34 Need to log into my "civilian" Facebook account to see what all the locals/friends/family (includes some cops) are saying about cop killer. #
  • 13:05 Awesome! I've pooped twice within 2 hours of waking up. Was it the ab exercises last night or the bath in epsom salts? #
  • 13:28 Going to work up a sweat exercising before taking a shower. #
  • 14:06 Holy fuck -- so sweaty. I don't know how @DeliaTS does that Fat Burning Fusion DVD all the way. SLAYS me! #
  • 15:17 Unlike most ads, I am vulnerable to clicking on Facebook ads. Found this today: www.clouds365.com/ #
  • 19:34 Just got back from watching New Moon. SPARE ME THE JEERING. It's beautiful boys on the big screen topless w/ horny screaming chicks. #
  • 23:00 Maybe I should feel guilty for not getting more done today, but I took care of my body and my self & for that I feel good & proud. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: