Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:30 My abundant bush & cum videos POSTED for members! Here's a preview: trixieandfriends.com/2009/11/hot-intoxicating-bush-cum-videos/ #
  • 17:55 Reading this while uploading promos: RT @SequoiaRedd: new blog post:on class, marketing, beaver shots, [companions] etc. vb.ly/6ry #
  • 18:14 Listening to my sister on the phone trying to supervise my 3 year old nephew's computer time. Aww, his sweet little voice!! #
  • 23:18 Just off phone with my sister. Talked about being in vs. not being in the "gifted" program at our elem. school (she was, I wasn't) as kids. #
  • 23:51 @rollertrain She's the only 1of 3 in her original class who is not a multi-millionaire. That's not an answer to your Q, just interesting. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: