Friday, November 20, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:24 Seriously, Victoria's Secret? You're advertising a PANTY CUPCAKE? Speaking of, I need to get on the toilet before I manufacture one myself. #
  • 12:56 Just drained our account(s) to pay bills. Trying to optimistically focus on all the ways we can make more money rather than all the expenses #
  • 13:26 Just did a quick 20 minutes of cardio to defuse my stress; need to bathe now & get ready for our hair appointments. Must blondify roots! #
  • 18:25 twitpic.com/q6ewi - Back from my blondage session. Chewed my chapped lips til they bled. #
  • 22:22 Phew! Our cable is back up and wi th it, the bulk of our voyeur cams. Drooling over @DeliaTS as I put promos together for deliats.com #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: