Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:01 I'm really desperate to have a large block of time to myself with no noise & no other people. Too much stimuli lately, not enough solitude. #
  • 18:05 The extent of my accomplishments today: I put on a bra. And some might say that's a step in the WRONG direction. I ache with lethargy. #
  • 18:06 On the other hand, what's wrong with taking advantage of the holiday to read, nap, and watch The People's Court? Why the guilt? #
  • 18:25 Having a really hard time biting my tongue in response to someone's tweets that enrage me, but don't have energy to follow-up on drama. #
  • 18:48 We've got our shows & members-only c hat scheduled for this weekend; I will probably be having my period. #
  • 23:24 A mundane blog entry & Veterans Day directive: bit.ly/1zysNg (and I use the term "pray" loosely). #
  • 00:08 I think I bruised myself again giving myself a massage with this one hard plastic implement we have. I LOVE it, but black &blue myself. #
  • 00:15 Afraid to go to sleep because I don't want my day of rest to be over. I mean LITERALLY. Afraid. Not at all ready for a tomorrow of any kind. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: