Monday, November 9, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:19 So far we have all the ingredients for me to be an anxiety-riddled asshole today. 6 hours or more in the car plus family & cats = not good. #
  • 09:20 What I meant to say is on not-enough-sleep. And I'd love being around cats if I weren't totally allergic to them. #
  • 10:37 I'm sorry fuckers, but Belle and Sebastian still fail to do ANYTHING for me. It's like dancing on prozac with five flaccid noodles. #
  • 11:01 Mornings would be so much nicer if our dog could quietly read the paper instead of amusing herself ooghing to be let in & out over & over. #
  • 11:04 RE: @evilchris: the something I'm doing today I'll remember forever: introducing my vicodin-loaded 80+ grandma to my transsexual girlfriend. #
  • 22:13 Just got home . . . really excited to be here, off the road, out of the car, and getting ready to warm up in bed. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: