Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:37 VIDEO of my boobs talking, saying lines from one of my (guilty) fave movies, G.I. Jane: is.gd/4Na7j #
  • 13:41 My boring life: paying bills so I can figure out when we can get our hair done so we can figure out what days to shoot. Time for lunch now. #
  • 13:56 Didn't get enough sleep. Want to burrow into bed & act pathetic & lazy, but feel guilty/self-conscious doing it on cam. #
  • 16:22 I haven't pooped today. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. #
  • 19:03 For a good LOL read @fireland's Spin the Bottle story: fireland.tumblr. com/post/232599402 #
  • 20:14 Just got off the phone with @AmberLily who's coming over for an all-too-short overnight visit tomorrow. #
  • 21:47 A gloomy blog post: bit.ly/2tq6yt #
  • 00:16 We're watching "Tyson" (the documentary). Did you know he performed fellatio on a model in a bathroom? That's what he said, anyway. #
  • 01:14 I can't stop being amazed at how visible my peehole is in some closeup pictures. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically sh ipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: