Monday, October 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:06 Just woke up from disturbing dreams. Also my body feels uncomfortably weird to me when I move it around because it's lost some girth. #
  • 12:20 My 3 year old nephew wants to dress us as the Powerpuff girl, Bubbles, for Halloween. ROCK ON!! #
  • 14:37 @Mia If you use Amazon's MP3 downloader you don't have to enter your info every time; I love it; it's very 1-click & better than itunes. #
  • 14:38 Been working on very boring administrative domain name stuff the past half hour. Necessary, time-consuming, and lame. #
  • 19:46 So sad to disappoint people, but despite rumours, I've ne ver made a gazillion dollars as a camgirl. Details here: is.gd/4eLoj #
  • 22:06 Past few hours: been working on a replacement for our current outdated system of listing new updates/archiving contents/making searchable. #
  • 00:07 @UndressJess God, you make me blush. I think I look like a middle-aged slob, with my old-lady slippers & shit. Hopefully that's charming! #
  • 00:08 I would love to stay up all night working on current project, but tomorrow I need to be fresh; devoting Columbus day to preparing taxes. #
  • 00:11 @UndressJess Ye s, but you look ADORABLE and so camgirly every time I sneak a peek at you. Cozy-at-home, yet fetchingly cute. #
  • 00:55 Being a night owl on the west coast means my PM tweets get buried. Good thing I post all my INTERESTING poop tweets in the morning, eh? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: