Monday, October 5, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:37 About to take a bath. Sounds boring, eh? But I'm excited about it! Also, it's another crazily sunny day. #
  • 15:23 Just got back from a looooooooong and incredibly beautiful walk. Going to have a sandwich in bed now. Sweetly sweaty. #
  • 16:56 A nap after a fat lunch after deep breaths of fresh air and physical exertion = PERFECT. And now? Continuing something like a day off! #
  • 22:15 twitpic.com/kcamz - We ate huckleberries on our walk today. #
  • 22:41 Really surprised that my search for "squirrel nutkin is gay" yielded no results. I thought there'd be documentation to verify my hunch. #
  • 22:51 I wish I'd have taken a picture of the full moon rising HUGE & fat over the water & mountains at the pizza place we ate at tonight. #
  • 22:52 OMFG - RT @ramblingwebgirl: RT @huffingtonpost Man Arrested For Tweeting Police Actions To Protesters bit.ly/4cpRFf #
  • 22:54 So sickening; what disgusts me is if his tweeting was the sole basis to execute a search warrant on his home. If so, that is fucking gross. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: