Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:36 After breakfast I can't *wait* to sit down & populate DeliaTS.com with metatags & descriptions. Yes, that's total sarcasm. #
  • 11:53 I've got a show in about an hour, then we have members-only chat and @DeliaTS has a show, too. #
  • 12:18 I just clamped a swing-arm "architect's" lamp to shelf above me to light up my camshow. Guess this means I should shave my legs now. #
  • 12:24 @Stewpot Yeah, I've done the hairy legs & pits thing, but they're not thick enough to satisfy hair-lovers. My twat is hairy now, though! #
  • 14:04 Mmmmm . . . loved my show, the t wo fat orgasms I had, and the little ivory cutout footwarmer/armwarmer things I swapped out. #
  • 14:26 Going to go get fixings for dinner. @DeliaTS has a show at the top of the hour, then we'll be chatting with members ONLY! #
  • 15:28 Having a beautiful Indian summer here. Hoping to take @DeliaTS on a romantic picnic after our members-only chat. #
  • 17:39 I can't believe the first decade of this century is almost over! I remember exactly what I was doing & who I was pining for Y2K eve. #
  • 17:40 Thank god, ten years later, that I'm not that stupid anymore. I don't know what I was thinking, reading The Horse Whisperer! NEVER AGAIN! #
  • 18:44 Didn't go on a picnic, but still enjoyed our turkey sandwich dinner. I've been in a very sandwichy mood lately. #
  • 22:37 Quick post insisting you read a certain (new to me) stripper blog: bit.ly/12OSDo #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: