Monday, September 21, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:08 Editing pics. Very annoying when you realize there was a long blonde head-hair hanging down out of your asscrack. But what can you do? #
  • 12:12 And loose threads hanging from the hem of your nighty. And you left the sticker on the vibrator. Very distracting; how did I not notice? #
  • 13:01 Yay! Just set up our "Halloween" Mist Maker . . . now I want three for every room. I want to be eternally SHROUDED in mist. #
  • 14:27 Getting ready to do some exercise in the parlour; @DeliaTS is logging in a cam now if you care to spy: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 18:13 Feeling guilt y & pissed off at @DeliaTS mom - her family's weird way of not dealing with feelings is so fucking foreign to me. #
  • 18:15 YES I know you're going through a lot. That doesn't mean you can keep calling her "him" & use old boy name like a fucking security blanket. #
  • 18:19 If it were mere forgetfulness, that would be one thing. But saying flat out you "can't" yet is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. #
  • 18:30 Clarification re: parents: they ARE going through massive shit with Delia's brother's addiction. It's kind of horrifying, so 2 sides here. #
  • 18:50 Thanks for the sweet words, everyone -- I'm trying to write an apologet ic letter to @DeliaTS mom now. Suuuuuuuuuck. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: