Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:47 Too much dreaming, not enough SLEEP. #
  • 09:49 @ericofthedead Well, I'm having my period which can make for an unsettled night but I'm GUESSING that's not what's causing your dreams. ;) #
  • 09:50 Also: we are out of kleenex and creamer. Time to start blowing my nose into dirty panties & having @DeliaTS jerk off into my tea? #
  • 11:04 Been trying to make Saturday our housecleaning day; haven't been consistent, but today we're going to try. Toilet, here I come . . . (retch) #
  • 11:30 If I looked cute and "put-together" all the time I might understand why I h ave clothes strewn around everywhere. But I always look sloppy! #
  • 16:40 It's almost grotesque what a good mood I'm in today. Calm, happy, thankful, optimistic, present . . . it's fucking wacky! #
  • 16:40 RT @BloodyTrixie I just interrupted lunch to shoot some pictures of a big filet of uterus posed next to/outsizing a quarter. #
  • 18:11 @man_onthe_moon We never really "go out". Also, not sure if you know we are 3 hours away from Seattle. Saturday night = work & Star Trek. #
  • 22:26 Unpacking our clothes from the cabin trip. Fondling all our pretty things. I should spend more time loving all my dainties. #
  • 23:52 I have no idea HOW google toolbar updated and began doing these annoying things to me, but I want it to stop. #
  • 00:08 WTF ever, google: there is nothing to help me shut this shit off in settings: is.gd/3tOzy DO NOT FUCK WITH MY BROWSER! #
  • 00:18 Finally fixed. Stupid shitholes should have it right on their "handy" new page, an I DON'T WANT THIS - TURN IT OFF link. I have ADD. STOP! #
  • 00:20 And that is how my Saturday night goes. Bitching about google on Twitter. They get rid of notebook, which ROCKS, & foist THIS upon us? #
  • 00:21 My apologies everyone -- okay, going to take a soothing bath. Very soooooooooooothing. #
  • 02:15 Yeeeks! Our house is like spider and earwig central! So many different kinds of spiders in all different sizes. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: