Monday, September 14, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:37 It might look like I'm not doing anything, but I'm working & just WAITING for photoshop to move its fucking ass. #
  • 15:56 5 minutes til members-only chat: tinyurl.com/spyonus - shoving food in my mouth now after building 16 photo pages for DeliaTS.com #
  • 15:56 (it sounds easy, but trying to load everything up with keywords & stuff is extremely time consuming, but necessary for search engine opt). #
  • 16:39 HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF! Just submitted Delia's new site to our payment processor for approval . . . still lots to do, but anyway - Phew! #
  • 16:54 Dear google analyt ics: why do you make it so fucking confusing to add a new site to an existing account? Or to see referring urls? GOD ALPO! #
  • 19:30 My show starts at the top of the hour . . . moisturizing now, etc. #
  • 21:27 Enjoyed a laid back show with a great orgasm & great crowd - now I'm pining for @DeliaTS, hoping she gets home soon. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: