Monday, September 7, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:52 Stayed up late, so we're now just getting rolling. Looking forward to my English Breakfast (decaf) & Luna bar. #
  • 14:40 {contented sigh} My girlfriend is so pretty; we're trying on stuff for our shoot in the woods this week & she's wearing a long soft dress. #
  • 16:12 I'd love to eat some lunch right now, but all of my vital juices are depleted by the mere thought of PREPARING lunch. Also, feel pukey. #
  • 16:13 I hope the weather forecast is correct for where we'll be shooting: partly cloudy while we're there, not raining. PERFECT! #
  • 16:39 Jesus CHRIST the South can be such a dirty, freaky, lawless place: fwix.com/share/8_5cb804b887 #
  • 17:30 Oops! I didn't mean to link to the local cougar story; it was supposed to be about cops in Arkansas. #
  • 19:54 Read @rollertrain's tale of a weird thing that happened in a sex shop parking lot: bit.ly/1VjYGS #
  • 20:25 Getting batteries ready in g-spot vibrator for shoot we're about to do. Now to make my hair & face look less monstrous. #
  • 22:03 Now going to capture the video we just shot & hope to have it edited & uploaded by tomorrow night or Tuesday morning for members. #
  • 22:07 twitpic.com/gteuy - About to capture video, post orgasms. #
  • 22:07 twitpic.com/gtexq - And no, these cozy clothes aren't what I was wearing in the pics & vid. #
  • 23:44 Again, I want to apologize for putting up a link to a dead cougar; I copied the wrong permalink & didn't mean to send you to see that. #
  • 00:39 Just did some stretching; glad @DeliaTS "made" us do it. Needed it. Now she's cooking up some bacon & eggs. Life is good! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on m y twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: