Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:25 Glad it's raining a little; hope it dampens down some of the allergens swirling around. Going for a much-needed walk in the drizzle. #
  • 13:30 twitpic.com/g4er8 - In my white nighty last night as twilight approached. #
  • 13:32 twitpic.com/g4f19 - Silhouette of my body through nighty with heavy hangers. #
  • 13:46 @lksugarman What purpose does your snide remark serve? Seriously, WTF? How are you even AWARE of me to single me out for sarcasm? #
  • 14:13 Hint: it's OK if you think a stranger is unattr active; it's NOT okay to randomly tell them so unless they hit on you or ask your opinion. #
  • 14:56 twitpic.com/g4qvs - #
  • 15:02 twitpic.com/g4rqg - #
  • 16:18 Back from my walk, damp and hungry. #
  • 17:36 @lksugarman Sounds like what rapists say about women who "ask for it" to justify victimizing someone to get their rocks off &feel powerful. #
  • 21:50 How is it that only my recent fascination with tonsil stones led me to "discover" this site? www.popthatzit.com/ Fabulous! #
  • 21:56 @lksugarman I'd love to feature you in my blog under "portrait of a troll". Since you said you "stand by" your unsolicited opinion s/b OK. #
  • 22:05 @LadyErisiana Hey, you! Glad you caught my attention on here - your follow must've gotten lost in the blackhole of my inbox. Hugs! #
  • 22:13 RT @audaciaray's coworkers call bullshit on Time magazine's article on female condoms. Women are not a "niche" market! bit.ly/rCMuB #
  • 22: 14 I wish I could keep up with people's tweets instead of missing so much good/important stuff. Oh well. At least a few good ones get through. #
  • 22:29 Getting ready to shoot some pics & video of @DeliaTS. We don't have any content queued up, which is . . . stressful. Week to week . . . #
  • 00:17 Got my sweats all covered in @DeliaTS cum. I was underneath her shooting video and wanted to feel it spilling down onto me. #
  • 00:22 @Ken702 She'll probably post the photos on Saturday, then the video the Saturday after that (the 12th). :) #
  • 01:01 We just spent half an hour doing our favorite stretch dvd - always wonder why we don't do it every day -- feels SO good. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: