Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 06:23 Been tossing & turning for the past hour ever since @DeliaTS got out of bed, unable to sleep. #
  • 06:30 Going to get back in bed with newly hot watered bottle to read _Stardust_ & fall back to sleep, I hope. As soon as I do? Dog'll want out. #
  • 06:46 Great post (& blog): RT @raquelita: I wrote an essay for @drinkingdiaries: "Drunk Sex, How I Miss You (Sometimes, Anyway)": vb.ly/1oc #
  • 12:21 Now if only I could find the camera so I could download those pictures . . . #
  • 15:57 Listening to Harvey Milk & editing pictures from a gallery that brings back bad mem ories of how big an asshole I am. #
  • 23:15 @heathercorinna Wheeee! Thanks - sent you an email to your .mac address / can't DM you on here. #
  • 23:16 Members: new vlog & gallery is up for your enjoyment. Lots of freckles!! And now I'm going to bed with my lots of allergies. #
  • 23:52 My mouth tastes like bread mold because I handled a pill with patchouli lotion on my hands before I swallowed it. #
  • 23:54 LOVE this song; been wanting to hear it but it's buried in my cassette collection somewhere @UndressJess: "Oh l... ♫ blip.fm/~cnggp #
  • 00:00 @UndressJess Awww, you sweet darling -- wish I had more time for the old TrixieRadio. SOMEDAY, I keep saying. Glad to see your blip page! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: