Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:42 MMmmm . . . stepping into the backyard it's dewy & overcast with the scent of wild roses. #
  • 15:16 Hormones! RT @Toni_KatVixen his is a great piece for men who don't understand what a woman can go through: tinyurl.com/kvdhed #
  • 16:55 My eyes and the muscles around them are puffy and exhausted. It's my own fault. I'm so ashamed. I have been LOOKING at things on computer. #
  • 19:16 I have a dream. That dream is to one day a) own a house b) with a toilet/plumbing that doesn't require a plunge every time I drop a deuce. #
  • 20:59 Damn, blueberries are SO delicious!! That reminds me; my anus is SCREAMING for a sitz bath. #
  • 00:24 My body keeps having to remind me that I'm making it sick. Need to stop carbing out. Again. Symptoms? You don't want to know. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: