Friday, June 5, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:20 Last night I stained our sheets by killing a mosquito so fat with either my or @DeliaTS blood I could smell iron after I smushed it. #
  • 13:08 Nothing like havinf the fucking border patrol strike up conversation w/you when you're on a nice walk. They have no fucking business here. #
  • 14:00 Ugh - people! I loathe litterbugs & miidle-aged "men" skateboarding shirtless, barefoot & without protection. Where is the dipshit patrol? #
  • 14:16 Speaking of dipshits w/out protection, why didn't I *listen* when @DeliaTS told me to put on sunblock? My whiteness is TOASTED PINK! #
  • 16:28 If you thought @DeliaTS had a hot ass before, you should see it now that she's been on hormones. She's walking around in boyshorts now: HOT! #
  • 16:30 @AlexaRPD I started using twitter as a microblog, not a chat tool; I actually didn't "get" why people were doing the replying at first. #
  • 16:32 @AlexaRPD I would definitely share a quickie, if only AT&T didn't seem to require a $40 data plan to message pictures. #
  • 16:43 @AlexaRPD Meh - I still think twitter works better for microblogging than interaction. Some of the best twitter feeds would be ruined by @s. #
  • 16:49 @AlexaRPD No. Some questions or requests for response are stupid, repetitive, require over 140 char. to respond, interrupt flow of feed etc. #
  • 16:52 Nutshell: I am not under an obligation to respond to every single person who tries to communicate with me. Not interesting � possible. #
  • 17:10 Awesomely hysterically funny microblog example: @fireland - would be RUINED if he was all, @curious DENVER! Can't u read my sidebar?!? #
  • 17:23 FYI: if I don't reply to your tweets it's not NECESSARILY because they're stupid, repetitive, or annoying. It's all about the FLOW, see? #
  • 23:23 Just recorded a slutty (but still nerdy) confession for members that I'll post tomorrow. Would do 1 more, but not sure of volume settings. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: