Monday, June 1, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:23 Getting ready for a show on not-enough sleep, looming migraine & on the back of very unfortunate comp. virus problem with deep roots. #
  • 15:55 Roleplay video of me chatting up @DeliaCD as schoolgirl to see her panties while I lie under her looking up her skirt: is.gd/KWRC #
  • 20:20 WHY am I reading specs on fancy camcorders when we can't afford one? Because I might as well max cards out now before limits all lowered? #
  • 20:46 Online shopping carts that don't store shit you stick in them if you keep shopping for more than an hour are FUCKING STUPID. #
  • 21:24 Did not buy camcorder. Stuck to immediate, cheaper needs: bootable backup drive, ink, memory, adaptors: boring (but shiny!) stuff. #
  • 21:32 @vickinicole I love the way you describe your cuddle parties! bit.ly/1aoc5n #
  • 21:33 @mandyblake Same to you, dahling! Thanks! #
  • 22:56 Dear liberals: remember how we're supposed to be opposed to criminalizing thinking & talking about crimes or saying unpopular, crazy shit? #
  • 23:01 @sapphirachanel I like giving head & all, but blowjobs are NOT like flowers for men. Unless it's a REALLY expensive bouquet. #
  • 23:28 Now I feel totally justified in having been scared shitless of the heights on Rattlesnake Ridge: www.komonews.com/news/46555002.html #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: