Monday, May 25, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:13 I've officially lost my soul; I dreamt that I really wished I had my mobile phone with me so I could text and tweet. #
  • 10:18 AND I save inspiring spam. "When the darkness comes your watch will still show you the right time." "Living proof earth is flat available." #
  • 12:30 Most exciting part of today so far: ripping up an old flannel sheet for cleaning/dusting rags. Luxury cleaning rags rock! #
  • 13:21 For as infrequently as we scrub our toilets you'd THINK that every single time we wouldn't be out of toilet cleanser but for 2 teaspoons. #
  • 19:38 Just remembered why I hate blue toilet water; I can't tell what shade/hue of brown my poop is. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: