Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:11 St. John's Wort before bed is helpful, but a nice fuck is better. I've had the opportunity to compare them the past three days. Very nice. #
  • 10:17 @Moonsinger Ah, yes ... THOSE herbs. I've enjoyed perhaps too few enhanced fucks w/that but our days of smoking are over. Very nice, though. #
  • 10:34 Why yes, I DID make it sound as thought the world is a Very Bad Place upon discovering (remembering, really) we're out of creamer. #
  • 12:03 Really feeling grateful/hopeful about the credit card co. crackdown . . . sick of those monsters running amok getting rich ass-raping us. #
  • 12:12 @LaLibertine I hear you; I actually reworded my tweet before I posted it so I didn't sound as jaded & suspicious as I actually feel. #
  • 12:38 Doing something different than we've done before with pmt processor & friends' sites; trying to get clear, reliable info to set up RIGHT. #
  • 12:44 Live chat is great for this; it's immediate & I have a record of how vague their answers are sometimes. "I believe so" is not a good answer. #
  • 15:36 I'm going to go spend the birthday CC my mom gave me. Yes, it's been two months. Now it's time for some little trinkets. #
  • 17:30 Trying to resist doing one of those LOOK AT ALL THE AWESOME BOOKS I'VE READ memes. Why do they list the 2 Roald Dahl books I *haven't* read? #
  • 20:52 Amazing. Even though we only have 5.5 friends I STILL manage to mix them up. Sorry about that, Beer Can Man. I *can* id you by dick, though. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: