Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:47 I hate when 12 yr old girls decide to cut through our yard & walk by our picture window when I'm sitting there with my crotch hanging out. #
  • 15:36 Whoah . . . feeling a little wobbly after cardio -- I totally fell off of the exercise wagon & am trying to climb back on. #
  • 17:27 We certainly do enjoy our Saturdays in bed with Lawrence Welk! #
  • 20:01 My freshly-washed & flat-ironed hair smells like a warm waxy pineapple & feels silky. I'm editing pics & waiting for leftovers to heat up. #
  • 21:13 Rad moonlit, light-painted photography: lostamerica.com and www.arinahnell.com/photos/favorites/ #
  • 23:33 A nice, benign little blog entry from me with pleasant garden photos: bit.ly/USsaw #
  • 00:28 Filesharing sites make me want to shoot myself in the head, but not before taking out the people who upload our content to them. BLAMMO! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: