Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:31 I'm off to the bank, a meeting, and getting rid of a few stacks of books. #
  • 13:54 Why yes I *DID* stay after the meeting to talk to a hot blonde about boobs & all the other girl parts she's missed out on by being straight. #
  • 17:32 Going to scout out some outdoor locations to shoot this week. Hoping for blossoming fruit trees somewhere we won't get caught. #
  • 17:36 BTW if you live in WA & can offer privacy, a picturesque location, vehicle(s), etc. where we can shoot nudes, LMK; we can do customs as pmt. #
  • 20:09 SCORE! We saw a barred owl and got photos of it, not once but TWICE. I felt bad that we interrupted her snake dinner, though. #
  • 23:05 Wrote to friends to see if it's possible to talk to a cop re: sex worker rights who was involved in the Green River Killer investigation. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: