Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:23 It's a beautiful morning, full of sunshine & promise, yet I'm wearied by rectal bleeding. And AT&T keeps interrupting my network connection! #
  • 08:36 @NixyValentine Word is just reading it as "one was dead" when you really are trying to say "all were dead but one". Were is right, I think. #
  • 08:43 Will go to Powell's but ONLY going to let myself by books to finish series I already started reading. And maybe the new Natsuo Kirino. #
  • 09:54 7 minutes to go until the time we planned to be out of the house. For once I think we might make it (or be close). Wish us safe travel! #
  • 22:51 Shot HOT schoolgirl vid of @DeliaCD as bellboy was in hall helping "neighbors". Think they heard me call her a slut. #
  • 23:08 GOD my vag is so wet and achy now. Drives me insane. Oh well. I'm going to eat leftover meatballs now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: