Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:20 The past couple of nights I've felt like I needed to sleep fifteen hours. Maybe from taking my pill before bed? Not sure. #
  • 12:34 Just tested my overseas "boyfriend" with an unexpected phone call. He's being very good, at home on a Friday night with only his hobby. #
  • 12:49 Going to do some exercise on our WhereverCam if you're totally bored & want to watch my boobs (& gut)bouncing: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 14:14 Finally - spring! But with the return of sunshine we must also endure our addicted-to-lawnmowing-lady-neighbor getting her fix right now. #
  • 18:07 A post on my mud-wrap / bondage experience(s), fears & some taboo shit: tastytrixie.com/blog/2009/04/mud-wrap-bondage.html #
  • 19:45 Just watched our first episode of Hell's Kitchen. I have a headache. Want to pack it in and munch it out. #
  • 20:03 Any opinions of gears.google.com/ or info about what it's good for? Yes, that's my Friday night. Brewing tea & asking about gears. #
  • 20:06 If I thought gears would give me local backup of my protopages I would be all over it. But doesn't look that way. #
  • 20:23 Everyone starts out thinking I tweet & blog about poop to be funny, but eventually the realization dawns on them: "oh - she's serious". #
  • 22:02 Just watched an awesome PBS documentary on Betty Ford. Really touching/inspiring. #
  • 22:31 Friend introduced me to markryden.com 's work. I think Princess Sputnik, The Angel of Meat & Night Visit are my favorites. #
  • 22:36 Oh wow -- and I love The Butcher Bunny in The Meat Show. #
  • 23:01 twitpic.com/2susb - You know your GF loves you when she brings this home from the store. Thanks @DeliaCD! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: