Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:16 The wind made so much noise last night it woke me up even with my earplugs in. #
  • 10:43 Thanks to taking care of bills yesterday, I eased into this morning with Constant Comment (tea) & staring at our triple goddess flags. #
  • 10:57 WTF? After they told me I couldn't get my landline/number back because someone stole it, today a guy shows up in our yard & hooks it back up #
  • 13:37 Phew -- just got some much needed exercise & warmth. About to have lunch then run errands, including picking up props for @DeliaCD's shoot. #
  • 13:39 @ThatLawyerDude Yikes! I of course(?) am now totally paranoid that my phone craziness is a govt plot to listen in on my phone sex calls. #
  • 17:05 Really sleepy but going to be proud of myself for exercising four out of the past six days. Might take a nap while @DeliaCD gets ready. #
  • 17:13 Nevermind. I feel too guilty about being tired to fall asleep. So I'm going to have a snack and work. #
  • 20:41 Ahhh, yes! Another cream-filled shoot from @DeliaCD that will inspire thousands of "reactions" around the world. I'm hungry now. #
  • 20:43 @amberlily I know you tried to "get off" the phone earlier but I am always so *desperate* to drag our conversations out as long as possible! #
  • 22:52 Brrrr . . . feeling chilly. Going to brew some tea and get back into bed to watch more true crime trash. LOVE you, Dominick Dunne! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: