Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:30 Couldn't bring myself to get out of bed at 6 am, so I might have gotten too much sleep. Brewing my breakfast tea now. #
  • 09:31 We've got my show to give at noon, a members-only chat at 3, @DeliaCD's show at 6, and somewhere a shoot in there, perhaps. #
  • 09:45 twitpic.com/1r51i - My cold-morning look of tiger-striped robe over polar fleece. #
  • 09:49 @audaciaray Sweet! The twitter is the power! Or the pow-wow. Or the powhuh? #
  • 09:57 @NixyValentine I fave tweets I want to follow-up on (links to read later, good info, blog fodder, etc.). It's also good for boosting people. #
  • 10:31 twitpic.com/1r6ch - A pic of @DeliaCD with me in the foreground from the "Zebra Whale Tail" set we shot last night. #
  • 11:34 Going to wear my favorite brown slip thingy. I know, it sounds boring & I've done a thousand shows in it, but I love it. #
  • 11:48 Having a quick bite of cereal & resetting my machine in prep for my show starting in 12 minutes. #
  • 13:22 After my orgasmic show, going to have some hot soup and spend some time spottily catching up with a few blogs via google reader. #
  • 16:47 There should always be a hot pot of soup steaming on the stove. Trying to decide if I should resist another bowl . . . #
  • 17:09 I set aside Auster's New York Trilogy because I didn't ever want it to end, but how long can I hold out? Are the rest of his books as good? #
  • 17:41 Nature's Way cereal is fucking irresistible. Lately they've got me with the pumpkin flax granola boxicle. Crrrraayyyyve it. #
  • 19:35 @roxxiecyber Some people are actually so into "the obvious weirdness of boob jobs". Artifice is a huge turn-on to some people. #
  • 20:43 Now is really not a good time for a $425 bill that used to be due on the first of the month to be due on the 27th. Not. Really. Good timing. #
  • 20:49 Actually, I guess it doesn't make a really big difference this month. Having only 28 days and all. #
  • 20:51 Just posted g-rated pic of me & my sister for members only: tinyurl.com/co9cmj #
  • 21:14 Working on another TGP submission while @DeliaCD works on posting another Twin Peaks gallery for her members. #
  • 21:38 It's hysterically funny to me how some lighting can make my cellulite disappear in pics. Other kinds of lighting, however . . . #
  • 21:57 I think I have more voyeurs who are devoted to watching me fold laundry than voyeurs who care to watch us fuck. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: