Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:35 I wonder if my period will start before, after or during my show today at 2 (pacific) . . . #
  • 11:21 Getting ready to go out and buy some trashy romance books. For . . . ummmm . . . research. So I can practice my skillz. #
  • 16:13 Spent some time lavishing myself with warmmmmm sunshine while I had a snack in the parlor. Going to do some blogging & thinking w/tea now. #
  • 16:36 I like this image of the man with the blue balls all over his face: www.artistaday.com/?p=3397 #
  • 17:50 How my new hormones are effecting my cunt: tinyurl.com/azdcj4 #
  • 21:16 Just got back from a twelve-step meeting. Really glad I went. #
  • 23:52 Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I chose to watch House Bunny. And enjoyed it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: