Monday, February 9, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:42 Ooogs! Notification that Jean Harris' Stories from Prison is in stock at a certain bookstore! I read it before, but need to OWN it. #
  • 09:08 A really nice morning wakeup: browsing "Operation Pinup"/For the Boys pics: www.pinupglamour.net/ #
  • 12:02 Got some exercise, need some lunch, & then I should do the thing I avoided doing yesterday. Two things, actually. Wait, make that three. #
  • 13:44 Sigh. Doing a half-assed job of updating old info on one of Delia's tours before I promote it. So much out-of-date stuff on our sites. Blech #
  • 13:45 Everything needs a redesign. EVERYthing. Having websites is like building houses need to be rebuilt every year. Hard to get ahead. #
  • 15:11 Yum! @DeliaCD is frying whole grain teff-cakes bound with egg & a little wheat flour then she's going to pour thai soup concoction over it. #
  • 16:27 Off to purchase some photo shoot supplies while a painfully-slow promo upload is in process. #
  • 21:30 Been doing busy-work that I hope will pay off soon. Hasn't left time for much else & is totally boring to talk about. #
  • 21:40 Did someone take a thick, slow-moving shit inside my internet? #
  • 23:23 Suddenly became stormy here with wind and rain. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: