Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 Feeling thankful for waking up to bright sunshine and clear blue skies after a FULL night of sleep, even if too much was dreaming. #
  • 11:18 Treated myself to buying some stamps! I don't collect them, but I still geek out over them. Particularly excited about Poe & Alaska. #
  • 14:38 Just got back from meeting, bank & drugstore. You never knew the life of a webwhore was so mundane, right? I bought tongue scrapers & Tucks! #
  • 14:40 Also, I picked up birth control pills. I need to go back on them for awhile so that I don't feel mentally ill. Will try to blog about it. #
  • 17:36 Finally decided on frames today & ordered glasses; need to take more pictures w/my specs. Rx is -6.75, -4 (not to mention astigmatism). #
  • 00:00 Massively exhausted in a good way. Going to go to bed early. Oh wait, it's already midnight? Well . . . semi-early? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: