Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:19 I'm awake too early because I was having bad dreams about our dog & wanted to get up with her to see if she's peeing & pooping properly. #
  • 09:24 Have you ever gargled pee to cure a sore throat? tinyurl.com/7mznnj #
  • 11:50 Do I want to first come in for a consultation about my hair color? No. No I do not. I want to MINIMIZE my time in lady hair salon land. #
  • 13:20 Slowly getting ready to shoot a couple sets of pictures. Really want to go back on the pill; shooting + PMS = unpleasantness. #
  • 13:47 This will be my last hairy armpit / totally untamed bush shoot for awhile; I'll be shaving the pits & trimming the underbrush for a bit. #
  • 15:42 The pics we just shot won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I love them. I look very . . . robust in a deliciously creamy way. #
  • 18:31 I really need to respond to some of the nice emails in my box. Sadly, my energy level is at zero & I need to edit & post pics tonight. #
  • 19:32 I want to be sedated right now by a vat of mashed potatoes and gravy sprinkled with a generous helping of crushed xanax. PMS fucking SUCKS. #
  • 21:33 Hard & soft nipples: a photo preview of what was shot today/is to come tomorrow: tinyurl.com/a476h4 #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: