Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:59 Our sleep schedule is totally fucked up. Barely awake, about to eat breakfast. Brewing my Toastaroma right now. #
  • 12:00 Ooops -- ROASTaroma, not TOASTaroma. #
  • 14:37 Yay! I placed carefully chosen/budgeted/timed orders for props & stuff for upcoming shoots (inauguration day, Valentine's, etc.). #
  • 17:46 The power went out downtown while we were eating out at our amigos'. It was an adventure. #
  • 18:34 Just as my anus was split by a giant poop & I screamed, "Ay enorme!" the Mormon boys knocked on our front door. #
  • 18:38 Have I ever talked to a missionary? Umm, have you ever sat down to chat at a table w/a giant black rubber dong w/balls as a centerpiece? #
  • 21:03 Toys in Babeland: why do you send emails advertising awesome sales & the very same hour those things are OUT OF STOCK? #
  • 21:07 Making room in our closets, getting lots of stuff ready to take to Goodwill. Our house is a disaster area, but will be better when done. #
  • 22:05 twitpic.com/zizm - Wanker waiting on phone patiently while I capture my cap flap folded up to accommodate earpiece. #
  • 22:52 Just got off the phone with wanker and now feel hungry and sleepy. Hope tonight's the night I go to sleep at a decent hour. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: