Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:02 Trying to get back into the habit of dream journaling so just spent some bleary-eyed time in bed scribbling notes on dream panties. #
  • 13:49 Just got home from the bank & buying fresh produce for deliciousness later. Going to have some lunch & a little more lazy time now. #
  • 16:59 Does singing lustily along with "Lord, Don't Let Me Fail" followed by "Road to Nowhere" signify spiritual confusion? Hmmm . . . #
  • 17:52 My head & eyes have felt puffy and clouded all day, probably because of headache yesterday. Fortunately there's no PAIN today, though. #
  • 18:08 Did some tidying in the bedroom, got candle-stuff ready for possible "sexy-time" later & we're about to eat some dinner. #
  • 20:21 Ummmm . . . so I totally slipped on the kitchen floor and fell down and bruised my knee and broke a glass candleholder. Dramatic! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: