Friday, December 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:19 This bright, beautiful sunshine might be the death of me! Migraine sufferers know what I'm talking about . . . #
  • 12:12 The weirdest thing just happened to me: tinyurl.com/56uu3d #
  • 12:17 As good as poetry: _Animal Tracks of the Pacific Northwest_ #
  • 12:53 Headache not full blown (yet) so wanted to get some much-needed exercise & fresh air, but no sunglasses to be found in house. Foiled again. #
  • 15:32 That walk was ahhhhhhhhsome. Saw a coyote. Looked for/at animal and bird tracks, which was very meditative and relaxing. #
  • 16:31 Gross -- one of my fried eggs was not right somehow. Had to spit it out. #
  • 18:41 Can't help being annoyed when my non-webby friends, etc. put up sites w/o knowing the first thing. Why buy .org when you could've had .com? #
  • 18:51 Also, who is the moron you're thanking for helping you with that design? And where did you find such slow hosting? OMG, I'm an asshole. #
  • 23:57 I'm going to try to get to sleep early tonight. My long walk earlier definitely will help make that possible. I feel deliciously drowsy. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: