Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 02:23 If my sister's dog gets on my sleeping bag I'm going to have to kick his black and white ass. #
  • 02:27 FYI: I wasn't really serious about institutionalizing myself, but thanks, tweeps, for for caring and providing links. All is well here! #
  • 02:32 Clarification: I'm not poking fun at those who've spent time in a mental health facility; while not SERIOUS, I wasn't exactly joking either. #
  • 12:59 Oggghhh no; hate it when I go (or start to go) to the mailbox & the mailman "catches me"/sees me. It's a bizarre issue I have. #
  • 13:33 King5 news: atheist sign near nativity scene in my state's capitol is NOT "bizarre", you biased fuckers: www.yahoo.com/s/996016 #
  • 13:51 Check it out if you haven't already: www.atheistfoxholes.org Believe what you want, but have empathy, fair reporting & be tolerant. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: