Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:02 I can't find my clit on google!! A rant: tinyurl.com/6jw9xp #
  • 13:56 Totally overdue for bill-paying and breakfast. Also, constipated. #
  • 17:10 Just got back from the bank & picked up some spicy tuna on the way home. Yes, I'm one of those retards who can't resist making sushi jokes. #
  • 22:40 Massively horny after looking at guys jacking off on Barbie dolls. On a less pleasant note, I think I'm coming down with a cold/sore throat. #
  • 23:10 Shouldn't have checked email before going to fuck; close friend just found out her newborn has Down's Syndrome. Not tragic, but still emo. #
  • 01:44 Surfing a forum where it's AGAINST the rules to discuss health concerns related to the chemicals in sex toys. Jesus fucking christ. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: