Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:21 Had some bfast, read some _Twilight_, now going to exchange my specs for contacts & get down to business. #
  • 15:14 I'll still post some of that here, but needed one w/no distractions for a useful feed for members/fans who want to attend those things. #
  • 15:22 Just made a poop imbued with a scent that was VERY appropriate for "the day of the dead". #
  • 16:50 Ready to rip my hair out slogging along trying to make site improvements one minute detail at a painful minute detail at a time. GAH! #
  • 17:00 I think some exercise & fresh air will do me good. And another Ritalin when I get back, if I think I want to actually accomplish anything. #
  • 17:47 Three minutes out the door I realized what my problem is: PMS. It's amazing how sneaky it is; you never recognize it the instant it strikes. #
  • 18:41 Moved stuff around on our spycam & shows pages to make it easier for people to find out when our next chat, event, show, etc. is. #
  • 19:20 Fuck me running. I must have fucked up some links when I made (minor!) changes to our spycam launch page. #
  • 19:22 Nevermind; not my fault -- problem is on the spycam sites' end. Contacting to find out what the deal is. #
  • 19:44 Sigh. Doesn't anyone else WORK on Saturday night? #
  • 20:11 Yay! Main spycam links & bonus stuff are working again so I can enjoy my refried beans without worry. #
  • 22:58 Oooh, "All About Eve" is on! I love this bitch-ass movie so damned much. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: