Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:28 I think we're taking a day off today so I shouldn't begin it like this, hunched over the computer in the dark. #
  • 09:33 Frustrated there is nothing in Ruiz's _The 4 Agreements_ addressing the concern I have upon seeing blood on my toilet paper after pooping. #
  • 09:34 I wish I could hire someone to gently & thoroughly massage sweet almond oil on/in my anus to ease future poops' passage. #
  • 13:19 Going to have some lunch while music uploads to station. I logged out one of our bedroom cams to speed up the process. #
  • 14:43 Cue new playlist: trixieradio.com (click on My Live365 Station to listen). #
  • 17:29 Getting ready for dinner (Thai) and a movie (Religulous). #
  • 21:38 In one week we'll know whether we need to start packing for Canada. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: